Who We Are
NoisyVision is a non-profit organization that supports the empowerment of partially sighted or hard of hearing people and educates the community on the topics of accessibility and social inclusion.
NoisyVision aims to contribute to the epochal change in the perception of disability, from limit to value, creating an inclusive community where diversity is recognized as creative and expressive resource.
NoisyVision is a non profit organization that wants to create an international network of people and organizations that want to share their skills, resources and experiences to make environments, services and information more accessible to people with visual and / or hearing disabilities, in order to transform the perception of limit that the individual has for himself and for others.
- Respect. In all its meanings and forms, for oneself, other people, things, the environment and the future.
- Integrity. We adopt with transparency and respect the behavioral models inspired by moral integrity and professional rigor and we develop actions, with respect to these coherent.
- Inclusion. We want to promote social inclusion, ensuring the inclusion of each individual in our initiatives and access to information, regardless of physical, sensorial or linguistic limitations, within the limits of our possibilities and knowledge.
- Empowerment. We want to encourage people, whether members or not, to take the initiative to develop activities relevant to our mission, enhancing the creativity.
- Community. We believe in the importance of hospitality, mutual support and cultural and social diversity.
- Trust. Especially in life and in the endless possibilities it can offer in transforming limits into opportunities.
- Curiosity. Understood as an openness to the new and a desire to know and learn what human beings and Nature have to offer as an opportunity for personal development and improvement of living spaces.
- Adventure spirit. Courage. Motivation. Positivity. Optimism. Open Mind. A set of values that do not need definition. They are indispensable ingredients for implementing the change and visionary goals we have set ourselves.